JG Plastics takes quality seriously. It begins with mold design and finishes with the final buy-off of your molded part. Close communication and collaboration between our engineering, manufacturing and quality assurance departments ensures that you get the quality parts you require.
Our quality system is ISO 9001: 2008 and AS 9100:2009 C registered. Firmly established and documented quality procedures are used every day to meet our customers’ expectations. JG Plastics is FDA and ITAR compliant, and we operate according to stringent FAA, MIL SPEC and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). JG Plastics uses sampling methods compliant with ANSI/ASQZ1.4, and maintains a calibration system compliant with ANSI Z 540-1-1994.
Adherence to these quality standards, coupled with our commitment to continuous improvement, is the impetus behind our steady growth.
Our goal is to provide superior custom injection molded products by:
- Knowing our customer’s market.
- Listening to and understanding our customers’ needs and expectations.
- Investing in modern plant and equipment to enhance our technical capabilities.
- Investing in training and education to enhance our employee capabilities.
- Continuously evaluating and improving our internal processes.
- Partnering with a knowledgeable and capable supply base.
- Promoting an innovative and rewarding company environment.
We use the latest testing and CMM measuring equipment, and our trained Quality staff is dedicated to making sure the products we produce meet or exceed the expectations of our customers.